"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But over the years it gradually shed its religious affiliation and became a secular institution, as did the other Ivies.
- Then they gradually shed their clothes until they were in their underwear.
- Regardless, in the decades after Prohibition Americans gradually shed any stigma they might have had against alcohol.
- He gradually sheds the manners and language that mark him as an outsider.
- As a serial drama, the show has gradually shed viewers who have not been able to keep up with its multiple, intertwined story lines.
- The findings are the latest in a series that are gradually shedding light on the human body's weight control system.
- This causes the plates to gradually shed the paste.
- To concentrate its focus, the company has gradually shed lines based on microprocessors other than Sparc.
- She gradually shed the layers of white cloth that enclosed her.
- Mines gradually shed his jacket, vest, and tie, completely oblivious to the rest of us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.