"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This season brings three attractive books that shed light on American painting and its relationship to the world.
- In their book, they shed light on the secrets to longevity.
- "Whatever happened to make the houses and shed fall to pieces like that?"
- But you'll have to shed your attachment to the past.
- She also shed some light on her approach to the law.
- We are blood that these people may shed without cost to themselves.
- They shed light on some of the potential obstacles to prosecution.
- William Roberts also provided an engine shed to the north of the station in 1896.
- They said that these factors shed light to the film.
- There were two major turning points that shed light on each team's approach to the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.