"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The arms are extremely fragile and easily shed, coming away either whole or in pieces.
- Once they relaxed, he could easily shed them all.
- Though effective, the method had the disadvantage of greatly loosening the fur of the dead wolf, causing it to shed easily.
- Such a garment doesn't shed easily.
- The feeling of power and purpose that young men experienced in the mortal struggle against fascism and totalitarianism was not easily shed.
- This kind of organism may develop specific organs or zones that may be shed or easily broken off.
- The fire chiefs easily shed firehouse lingo to embrace a new business lexicon.
- The climate of uncertainty is worsened by the likelihood that acquisitions easily bought can be easily shed again.
- They were shed easily, and were replaced continually, making them common fossils.
- It is commonly called princess palm or hurricane palm, the latter owing to its ability to withstand strong winds by easily shedding leaves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.