"shed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought it might shed some light on Park's obsession with revenge.
- Like a husband waiting outside the customs shed with a gun.
- There was a large goods shed with a space of 1800 square feet.
- Since then, the town has fought to shed its association with the Klan.
- It was as if he could shed his past with his name.
- But he shed little light on the financial dispute with the team that has kept him out of training camp.
- "I guess I'm shedding my skin a little with this record," he said.
- At the same time, the church has barely shed its history of tension with American society.
- The Republican incumbent is shedding market share with the voters.
- The factory has been shedding workers for years, with just 305 remaining by 1994 and only 75 now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.