"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2011 season started off fast for the 42 bunch.
- But the next season started off well for him.
- The season started off with mediocre to above average reviews.
- The 2011-2012 season did not start off without controversy for Larkou.
- The 2008 season started off with a loss at 13th-ranked Kansas, 40-10.
- The 2011 season has started off well for Rice.
- The season started off with consistent ratings in the first few weeks.
- He said certain parties were determined to see the season start off with a bang.
- To some, it seemed strange that his last season would start off with a comparatively poor record.
- The season started off hopeful with a 5-2 record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.