"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they don't, they lose the $1.25 million next season.
- He was injured during the season and lost the entire 2001 season.
- However, he lost the entire season with a knee injury.
- He lost the entire 1996 season due to a knee injury.
- A 28 game losing streak in 1987-1988, the final season of the Canadians.
- Then he lost almost the 1973 season with an injured leg, appearing in only 26 games.
- In the fall of 1922, he broke his leg and lost the entire season.
- The second meeting in three days indicates the growing concern over lost games and the potential for losing the entire season should the dispute continue.
- However, the momentum was lost the following season and the league collapsed.
- He then lost the entire 2000 outdoor season with a knee injury.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.