"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His performance led to a contract for the 1993-94 season.
- He led the team for 13 seasons from 1952-1953 and 1955-1965.
- The conference led the nation in attendance for the 35th straight season with a 12,826 overall average and 7 of the top 25 schools.
- The Rockies once again led the league in attendance for the season.
- Mayo led the state in scoring for the 2006-2007 season at 28.4 points per game.
- As a junior, he led the Eagles in scoring for the 2010-11 season with 18.2 points per game.
- He led them for five seasons, starting in 1978, but was dismissed after the 1982 strike campaign.
- This all led to a much larger and more highly respected squad for the 2007-08 season.
- He led the Buffalos to a national championship for the 1990 season.
- Logan led the nation in scoring for the 1967-68 season, when he averaged 36.2 points a game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.