"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That season overlaps with Mr. Schwarz's first as music director of the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic.
- The breeding season overlaps the wet season, which corresponds to an increased insect population.
- All the seasons are overlapping, cliches are falling on my head.
- Playing two sports whose seasons entirely overlap?
- Because the modern sports calendar is so compressed that the seasons actually overlap - football practice and games going on, for instance, even as basketball begins.
- The three seasons overlap extensively.
- The breeding ranges and seasons of the two species don't overlap.
- While still small in comparison to other older renaissance festivals, including the neighboring giant Texas Renaissance Festival who's open season partly overlaps LRF.
- This season usually starts in March or April (depending on location), and often overlaps both Fall/Winter and Summer Seasons.
- This is almost the way it used to be a long time ago, before seasons overlapped so grotesquely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.