"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Early spring on the great plains is the most hellish season known in the United States.
- The son became a regular during his first season, known as Dirty Harry for his hard tackling in games and practices.
- The first season, known as "Genesis", begins as a seemingly ordinary group of people gradually becomes aware that they have special abilities.
- The rainy season, known locally as invierno, or winter, extends from May to October.
- This franchise was upgraded to a permanent one for the next season, known as the Toronto Arenas.
- A third game in the heated rivalry took place the next season, known as the "Porkchop Bowl."
- Two separate seasons, known as "Spring" and "Fall" take place each year.
- Traditionally agriculture was based on lifting water to irrigate small parcels of land along river channels in the dry season, known as the Shadouf system.
- The first season of the anime, known as the "1st stage", aired for 51 episodes, finishing its run on September 25, 2007.
- That put his season batting average under .200, known as the "Mendoza Line".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.