"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first season, spanning 13 episodes, concluded on May 5, 2009.
- The 2007 season spanned from July 20 to September 9.
- The third season spanned five countries in one continent.
- The second season spanned eight countries in two continents.
- The first season spanned nine countries in two continents.
- Each season of the show spans five or nine sessions, or episodes as they're called.
- A new local cable sports channel would need at least two teams whose seasons spanned a 12-month calendar.
- The growing season typically spans from 155 days in the north and 185 days in the south.
- Because cyclo-cross season spans autumn/fall and winter, course conditions can vary quite drastically.
- The season spans from September to the end of March and at times into the beginning of April.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.