"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club would wear these uniforms in their pennant-winning season of 1982.
- It was the team's third consecutive pennant-winning season and its third consecutive season with over 100 wins.
- He played for the Chicago Cubs during their 1907 and 1908 pennant-winning seasons but did not play either World Series.
- If the Mets still cannot draw 5,500 per game - especially after a pennant-winning season - a move might be logical.
- Looking back on his two pennant-winning seasons with the Mets, Grote said, "It (the 1969 season) was no miracle.
- He would make eight relief appearances for the Tigers during their pennant-winning season.
- They had lost several key players after their 1998 pennant-winning season, most notably pitching ace Kevin Brown.
- Bush was a large contributor to the team's pennant-winning season, in which they finished on top of the NL with a 98-54 record.
- He was released midway through the Giants' 1911 pennant-winning season.
- During the 1973 pennant-winning season, he coined the Mets' rally cry, "Ya gotta believe!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.