"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rainy season covers the months from December to April.
- The season covers the period from 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013.
- The season covers the period from 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010.
- The dry season covers the remaining four months.
- The dry season essentially covers the remaining eight months.
- The season covers the period from 1 July 2006 to 30 June 2007.
- The second season consisted of 20 episodes, and covered more beaches than the first series.
- The season covers the period between 1 November 2009 and 31 October 2010.
- The city's dry season covers the remaining three months.
- Several seasons have included a "project house" as a portion of each episode and covered these homes from ground breaking through completion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.