"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league kept the number of games on the schedule at 36 for the 2009-2010 season.
- The Warriors managed to keep a 100% home record for the season which left them finishing in fourth place within the division.
- In this he returned an excellent match analysis of 36-24-36-5, and this set him up well to keep his place for the season.
- This kept Perasol as head coach for the 2007-2008 season.
- This kept the Turbos unbeaten at home for the season.
- In professional sports, pre-season games also help teams decide which players to keep for the regular season.
- He still figured as a crucial part of the Giants starting rotation, and was kept for the following season.
- New coach Allegri kept him in the same position for the 2010-11 season.
- He finished year 94th on the money list to keep his playing privileges for the 2011 season.
- A draw would be enough to keep the league title in Liverpool for the second season running.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.