"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After his unsuccessful season in Formula One, he left the series.
- After an unsuccessful first 2 seasons with Geelong, he was dropped from the senior side.
- He had a very unsuccessful season taking a best finish of 11th in Japan - where many riders retired from the race.
- Not one Jet said he was relieved that the long and unsuccessful season had finally ended.
- Due to an unsuccessful 2012-13 season, the club won't have international participation.
- That game was a highlight in an otherwise unsuccessful season.
- That year, after an unsuccessful season in the 500cc class, he retired from motorcycle competition.
- Ironically, it was the most unsuccessful season of his career.
- After the unsuccessful season in 2005, the club gave up its professional status.
- He had a couple of unsuccessful seasons as their head coach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.