"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is best known for his six-plus seasons with the Green Bay Blizzard.
- Already well known for his winning seasons at Kentucky, he would later become a legend at Alabama.
- Since their relocation to Philadelphia, EgoPo has become known for its themed seasons which allow for a much deeper audience engagement than normal artistic programming allows.
- He served the Bruins during his first three NHL seasons, but was best known for his seven seasons with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Abigail "Abby" Elliott (born June 16, 1987) is an American actress and comedian best known for her four seasons as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 2008-2012.
- He played as a left fielder in Major League Baseball for six teams from 1979 to 2002 and was best known for his 13 seasons with the Montreal Expos.
- Gavin Dykes is best known for his eight seasons spent with Sligo Rovers.
- But the bang-up smash festival finale is always held in the ancient Roman arena in Verona, known internationally for its seasons of alfresco opera.
- He is best known for his five seasons as a cast member on Saturday Night Live, which included anchoring Weekend Update for three years.
- He spent 14 seasons in the NBA (1959-74), but is mostly known for his 9 seasons with the New York Knicks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.