"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Essentially, it means his tennis season is over for the remainder of 1987.
- The tennis season is with us again so why not get behind your favourite player by looking like them?
- The Open showed that the tennis season is already too long, and there are still three months to play.
- It is the end of a grueling 11-month tennis season, though.
- The tennis season begins in the fall and continues through the winter with various tournaments for the better individual players.
- This retirement caused concerns over the length of the tennis season.
- The women's tennis season is over, and here's one last parting shot.
- She finished the 2004 tennis season as one of the top 100 female players in the world.
- The new tennis season has finally begun, and it isn't without a few surprises already.
- The start of his tennis season was still seven days away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.