"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There was a widespread and growing recognition that the company had to be restructured."
- There is widespread recognition that the President has a daunting task.
- But it was a while before this story would achieve widespread recognition.
- His innovative contributions to this field have received widespread international recognition.
- Some say there is widespread recognition that many of the proposals are sound.
- However, such terms are only employed for specific groups, and none has achieved widespread recognition.
- During the 2012 season, his career achievements began to gain widespread recognition.
- The widespread recognition of children's rights will depend on constant efforts in the field.
- He has received widespread recognition for his role in creating one of the league's best units.
- However he died at a time when those of his generation were just beginning to receive widespread recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.