"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Diplomatic recognition of the new government came quickly from countries throughout the world.
- Washington warned all of them not to expect American diplomatic recognition.
- At the time of surrender only a few countries had provided diplomatic recognition to the new nation.
- There has been cases of cultural exchange between the two countries before the official diplomatic recognition.
- Although no timetable was set, the meeting is expected to lead to full diplomatic recognition later.
- Some suggested that a recent change of policy in Moscow had made diplomatic recognition possible.
- They also considered withholding diplomatic recognition of any new government.
- At the very least, some say, nations should withhold diplomatic recognition of such countries.
- South Africa threatened to withdraw financial support and diplomatic recognition.
- That means diplomatic recognition for four successor republics, Administration officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.