"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They gained legal recognition as well a public support for their cause.
- Religious groups must register with the Government for legal recognition.
- If children were involved, it would give their status greater legal recognition and structure.
- She spend her last years working for the legal recognition of the congregation.
- The efforts of the Church for legal recognition were unsuccessful until 1939.
- There is also stress on the importance of legal recognition.
- The organization was awarded legal recognition on March 3, 1945.
- In many countries, some of these modifications are required for legal recognition.
- The organization was awarded legal recognition on September 29, 1994.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.