"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, members receive special recognition and information about scholarships available to them as they continue their education.
- The main session in a club meeting is usually one of two types: education or special recognition.
- The idea seemed to be to give special recognition to the best names, and to spur the rest on to better things.
- At least two Utah nurses received special recognition for their service.
- If you would like to request a special recognition, please take a moment to fill out this form.
- The only way to do that is to give special recognition to the talent and hard work of students from poorer families.
- "In other situations, I don't seek out any special recognition."
- I think that we should give special recognition to our colleagues who are now moving on to new pastures in their political or personal lives.
- It offers special recognition to students who successfully complete a rigorous program of study.
- Years after feminism was declared history, is there a new trend to single out women for special recognition?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.