"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Out of these generations, the third generation is the most debated and lacks both legal and political recognition.
- The school has also received high-level political recognition.
- They cannot possibly give political recognition or financial aid to such a government.
- Those partnerships aided both electoral reform and political recognition of independent voters.
- His social and political recognition had several aspects.
- However, the American support for Carranza now went beyond political recognition and diplomacy.
- But political recognition of the merits of these arguments has been long delayed.
- I firmly believe that we should move on from mere political recognition to practical application in our day-to-day lives.
- It was the highest political recognition given to the former king since he was deposed in 1973.
- But that is what the communities will have to do to gain political recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.