"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beginning in the 1960s for nearly 20 years, the Band worked towards independent federal recognition.
- Since the 1990s, the tribe has been seeking federal recognition through an act of Congress.
- They are recognized by the state and seeking federal recognition.
- The lack of federal recognition reduces their access to certain programs.
- First, though, the tribe would have to win federal recognition.
- They have no chance of claiming Hill 57, but only want federal recognition.
- The unit was extended federal recognition on 9 December 1946.
- In 1997 they started the process of seeking federal recognition.
- They have recently applied for federal recognition, a process that can take years.
- If federal recognition does come, managing a national trail comes with its own set of problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.