"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company has won national and international recognition for their unique efforts.
- Club sports teams are popular among students and have received national recognition in recent years.
- A number of his television campaigns have won national recognition.
- Some national recognition of this action is important and would be supported by everyone.
- The 1950s saw many building projects and national recognition of its academic programs.
- By the late 1950's his music was gaining national recognition.
- If we win the next two games, it would a be step towards national recognition.
- Some of the teaching staff have received national recognition for their work.
- The school has had national recognition in a number of sports.
- Several of the school's programs have achieved national recognition in recent years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.