"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since then we have had 300 court cases to show that mutual recognition does not work.
- The mutual recognition of education and training is the first step in the right direction.
- I also think it would be a good idea to see if we can agree on a system of mutual recognition.
- The existence of any state is based on mutual recognition between states.
- I would like to say a few words about the principle of mutual recognition.
- Mutual recognition of both nations and their right to an independent state.
- In my view systems of mutual recognition are more attractive.
- The first is the emphasis on mutual recognition in this area.
- He wasn't the only one disturbed by our mutual recognition.
- Do we really have mutual recognition of technical standards between countries?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.