"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But wider recognition did finally come to him shortly before his death.
- Holland's work with the group won wide public recognition that year.
- He was one of the first black Americans to win wide recognition in the art world.
- However, it was not until the 1970s that the photograph received wide recognition.
- Since the 1980s, his works have gained wide international recognition.
- Many international schools choose to use the British system for their wide recognition.
- He was helpful years later, after the project received wide recognition.
- But there is wide recognition that the Fed alone cannot make this happen.
- She has won wide recognition as a very fine player both from critics and audiences.
- There have been about 50 concerts since then, but they got wide recognition only in 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.