"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- MAD can also refer to the Japanese AMV community, although they can be anything from audio clips, edited pictures, to wholly original creations.
- We edit pictures with Photo Mechanic and use Adobe Photoshop.
- Something Awful, often abbreviated to SA, is a comedy website housing a variety of content, including blog entries, forums, feature articles, digitally edited pictures, and humorous media reviews.
- Because the web has a voracious appetite for images, you need to edit pictures for print that can be more complicated, that can be lingered over longer and be gone back to.
- An 'authoring system', called 'Kaleida' and expected to be released at the end of the year, will enable publishers or packagers to edit together text, sound, still and moving pictures.
- As long as it surfs,edits pictures, can use facebook and twitter + office.
- "She also developed a keen ability to edit pictures into narrative sequences and was deft with type," Ms. Ellis continued.
- The company claims that the higher resolution and more sophisticated color capabilities of the P-1000 display are good enough to allow users to edit and print pictures without using a computer.
- The Media Arts department includes a TV Studio, Mac Lab, digital photography, animation, and education about using Photoshop to edit digital pictures.
- They then worked with Alexis Mainland and Sarah Kramer, both Web producers, who edited the audio and pictures, and created the final package.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.