"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like all of Mr. Wyeth's work, however, "The Helga Pictures" are not what they seem.
- The "Helga Pictures" are only being promoted.
- The catalogue for the exhibition, "Andrew Wyeth: The Helga Pictures," has been named a main selection of the Book-of-the-Month Club for July.
- Andrew Wyeth: The Helga Pictures.
- In 2004, the Museum presented the prestigious "Andrew Wyeth: The Helga Pictures" exhibit to over 12,000 patrons in six weeks.
- "Andrew Wyeth: The Helga Pictures," published by Abrams in 1987, sold more than 500,000 copies.
- The Book-of-the-Month Club chose "The Helga Pictures" as the first art book to appear as a main selection.
- Andrew Wyeth's "Helga Pictures" as well as a second group of Wyeth works have been sold to an unidentified international group of collectors for more than $40 million.
- Mr. Andrews, of Newtown Square, Pa., exhibited "The Helga Pictures" around the country, attracting more than one million viewers.
- Wyeth Show Visitors to the National Gallery of Art need passes to see the "Andrew Wyeth, the Helga Pictures" exhibit, which runs through Sept. 27.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.