"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many family papers are stored and there is an extensive picture library.
- A picture library and statistics on public transport operators are also available.
- I have a limited picture library to work with...
- Over half of this material can be located in a searchable, online database, which is also available through 38 other picture libraries around the world.
- Not content with plucking any old flame image from a picture library, however, the team set a field in Gloucestershire on fire.
- And the crucial support elements, such as press-cuttings and picture libraries, were in the capital.
- It represents the vast majority of commercial picture libraries and agencies in the UK.
- Lee-Johnson had intended his photography to form a picture library the use of which would finance his art.
- Since 1976, it has housed a small film stage, film theatre, picture library, workshops and costume stores.
- Messenger integrates access to the iPhone's camera and picture library, allowing you to send images as part of your conversation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.