"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wish I were always young and the picture would grow old.
- The lobbying effort comes as the economic picture is growing increasingly bleak for many states.
- A few more steps and the picture grew clear: the bricks to one side, the pile of red dust at his feet.
- But the picture grows even more distorted with economic growth rates.
- And when she came to stand beside him, the picture grew so keen in his thoughts that he actually pulled himself free of her.
- The easel was gone, and the picture - like the one in her room - had grown to an enormous size.
- But overall, the picture he painted was growing more and more disturbing.
- As he did so, a picture of what might have happened gradually grew in his mind.
- Now as the picture grew even less certain in his mind, the doubt vanished.
- In absence, the picture of her and her goodness grows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.