"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could see that the picture had only just started.
- Then the picture started to break up as the power levels continued to fall.
- Only it's as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no?
- But under the surface the picture was starting to turn fuzzy.
- Since the turn of the millennium, this picture is starting to change.
- A picture started to form in his mind, but he pushed it aside.
- Several things came together in Grego's mind and a picture started to form.
- And when the way professors are trained changes, the whole picture will start to change.
- A picture starts with a high concept; the development,takes a couple of years.
- Everybody was very quiet for awhile, and the picture started to break up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.