"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We can't broadcast pictures of the outside of his house for ever.
- But what about a hybrid high-definition/analog camera system that combines two images to broadcast three-dimensional pictures?
- When the TV began to broadcast pictures, people began to respond.
- Apparently they'd broadcast pictures of a football game in New York City.
- It said the tower would be used instead to broadcast "sound pictures," now known as television.
- "Iraqi television has broadcast pictures of these punishments as a warning for others," the file said.
- Television stations broadcast pictures of students fleeing across the playground in horror and distressed parents rushing to claim their children.
- For Saddam, the goal is to inflict casualties and allow the Arab news networks to broadcast pictures of civilians dying.
- In November 2002, they were the first to broadcast live pictures and sounds from the Antarctic ice cap.
- Instead, the vast majority get their news from television, which has been broadcasting pictures of Putin, sleeves rolled up, touring the destruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.