"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just then the lights go out and the picture begins.
- Almost at once pictures began to appear on the screen.
- The picture begins when you first meet each other and goes from there.
- Slowly, a general picture of the crime began to come together in her mind.
- In the 1990s, key elements came together and the picture once again began to change.
- Then, as Banks looked at the display, a picture began to form.
- But then she focused, and a picture began to take shape.
- According to industry sources, however, a picture is beginning to emerge.
- A picture at last began to form in Alan's mind.
- But that picture began to change late in the 1980's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.