"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pictures aren't even moving; they only appear to move.
- The picture moves to upbeat music for a moment and then returns to normal.
- His extraordinary gift is making still pictures move through time.
- They've even got a machine that makes pictures move, just like in real life.
- Anyone else notice how the camera seemed unstaedy and the picture was moving about ever so slightly.
- So fast were they rising that the picture was moving, shrinking, and the globe drew into itself as a ball.
- A picture of Virginia with a black eye moved her for a long time because "you couldn't tell if she was living or dead.
- A picture on the wall moved aside and there was a safe.
- Perhaps, but those pictures moved older Americans, too; by the 1960's you did not have to be a youthful rebel to march for racial justice.
- The pictures moved and danced in front of their eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.