"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the battle, that picture will develop in about ten real time minutes.
- She withdrew visual perception from there, and let the picture of the main office develop.
- He's just had the pictures developed, and he says that something's shown up on them that's almost driven him mad.
- Kevin had absently put the camera down rather too close to the edge of the table in order to watch the picture develop.
- When he got the pictures developed, he could just make out two tiny figures standing on the sand.
- "After we're married," she smiled, "I'll give all this up and have my pictures developed at the corner drugstore."
- We'll keep going right on past the islands while the pictures are developing.
- He ran back to me with the camera as the picture was still developing.
- Manipulation of the photograph is best done about two minutes after the picture has fully developed.
- Viewers would see the picture develop while listening to the story, which usually ended with a cliffhanger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.