"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Things weren't working out as they'd hoped, he said, and it had been agreed to take Peter off presenting the early evening news programme.
- It said it would go back to showing a more traditional evening news program starting tonight.
- Annie herself was set to go on the evening news program, she remembered, with a little twinge of fear.
- In 1990, she became the host of 19/20, France 3's evening news program.
- He was also the weatherman on the early and late evening news programs throughout most of the 1970s.
- The first evening news programs will be hitting TV in another hour or less.
- It was unfolding during the early evening news programs.
- Meanwhile, there is the question of whether a 30-minute evening news program can accommodate three high-profile personalities.
- Candidates have found that even a brief stop at an airport will land them on most local evening news programs.
- Vremya, the main evening news program, seemed to suffer a dilemma of the old and the new.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.