"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Failing that, he'll at least provide them with a story or two when there's nothing better to present as significant news.
- The third year of Dexter's mandate brought significant news for the province.
- Do I gather from our rather brief telephone conversation that you have significant news?
- However, since then there hasn't been any significant news.
- Traders said there was no significant economic news during the day to affect trading.
- They said trading was slow because of little significant news and a holiday in Japan, where markets were closed.
- One reason was the absence of any significant economic news.
- In the mean time, analysis of the data has continued, and some significant news has come out this week.
- Still, Frederick made her mark writing about significant news in relation to women.
- It must strive to make the news significant, interesting, and relevant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.