"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That, in short form, was the story carried on front pages and television news programs across the country.
- But here again, the television news programs and talk shows by no means leaped on the President early in the process.
- The reception was reported at the start of the main Soviet television news program.
- Local television news programs carried little or nothing on the story early this week, for example.
- It is one of the first television news programs in Venezuela.
- He was also a producer on the television news program 60 Minutes.
- She appeared frequently on television news programs during the trial.
- Several television news programs ran reports on the missing child last night, with photographs.
- Yet no television news program had images of the encounter.
- "Every day, television news programs project images of greater violence against women," he says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.