"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why is the line between news and advertising so important?
- It was never necessary to watch the video to find out the really important news.
- "But his message said he had important news for me."
- No reports would be necessary until he held important news.
- And only then the really important news, that she was all right.
- This is just me with the most important news of the day.
- The bottom line is that we are looking for the most important news of the day.
- He was not willing to part with the important news, for the present.
- No doubt he thought I had some important news to break on the case.
- You can tell me the rest of it now that the really important news is out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.