"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leanne Brown (born 1981) is a presenter on the BBC regional news programme Look North.
- There are hundreds everyday on the BBC news programs.
- Prior to this she was one of the main anchors of the BBC regional news programme Look North.
- Most notably, he removed BBC news programs from his Star TV service because it had produced a series of tough critical documentaries on Chinese politics.
- Urban joined the BBC in 1983 as an assistant producer, working on several BBC news programmes.
- I heard about it, of all places, on a BBC news program.
- He is a regular contributor to BBC news programmes.
- The BBC news programme where you set the agenda.
- World Have Your Say The BBC news programme where you set the agenda.
- Many sections have links to BBC news programmes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.