"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jon Stewart takes over as the host of Comedy Central's "Daily Show" tomorrow night, but don't expect many changes in the nightly news parody.
- She is a field producer in New York for "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart," a news parody on the Comedy Central cable network.
- Launched in 1993 during Canada's 35th general election, the show focuses on Canadian politics, combining news parody, sketch comedy and satirical editorials.
- In an interview with Wikinews, Sean Mills, President of The Onion, said angry letters about their news parody always carried the same message.
- Ben Karlin, who spent three years as editor of a popular news parody called The Onion, presides, wearing slashed jeans.
- In spite of clues that the film is a news parody, some test audiences believed the film to be sincere, including at least one believer in the moon landing conspiracy.
- The ridicule was then followed by a news parody, the Fantasy News Network, which pokes fun at both games.
- Now the joke has a different spin, since Mr. Stewart has become the host of his own late-night news parody, "The Daily Show," on Comedy Central.
- When aired on CNN International, the broadcast is prefaced by a written disclaimer: "The show you are about to watch is a news parody.
- The show is a very popular news parody with sketches and recurring characters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.