"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kitchener summoned his senior officers and told them the momentous news.
- And a letter was too impersonal for such momentous news.
- I thought that such momentous news would have reached even here.
- We may have momentous news for each other when we meet again.
- Iccius repeated it exactly, having learned the words, and followed with the flicker of a smile, knowing he had momentous news.
- The boy was back in three days and I knew by his face he had momentous news.
- Even that momentous news, though, failed to do much to lift her mood.
- The men sit there in silence, struggling with this momentous news, as if someone had introduced them to quantum mechanics.
- He had a hatred of the dramatic, but it seemed difficult to break his momentous news without being slightly dramatic.
- It was surreal to hear such momentous news all by myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.