"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a time, he and Sara had tried using words, talking about their separate adventures, sharing news of friends living and dead.
- Many wait to learn news of their relatives and friends.
- As an announcer recounts false news of friends and family, the angry prisoners attack the lying alien.
- Others looked on nervously, waiting to hear news of relatives and friends.
- Ordinary chimes, denotes some small anxiety will soon be displaced by news of distant friends.
- To dream of bidding farewell, is not very favorable, as you are likely to hear unpleasant news of absent friends.
- If you see others thus clad, you will have unpleasant news of absent friends.
- But others are waiting for news of friends and people they know.
- We live on what we can find, and when we're offered news of friends, we take a deep breath first.
- We began to hear news of friends who are missing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.