"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flagship news program is Seputar Indonesia, which has morning, lunchtime, evening and late night editions.
- From here she became presenter for the flagship news programme, Look North.
- Newswatch 18 is the flagship student-run news program on ISUtv.
- She presented News Eye, the channel's flagship nightly news programme.
- Grampian Today, had pioneered the use of such cameras two years previously, allowing the company to extend its flagship news programme to five nights a week.
- Later that same year the station's new flagship news programme was broadcast for the first time.
- He hosted the flagship news programs World Report and The World at Six.
- He is also a commentator on NPR's flagship news program, All Things Considered.
- All Things Considered, National Public Radio's flagship news program, is broadcast for the first time.
- May 3 - All Things Considered, NPR's flagship news program, broadcasts for the first time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.