"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news you have brought me may mean the salvation of England.
- However, this news does at least mean that for the moment northern Syria is under the rule of a single king.
- "This news means that businesses in the area can count on additional access to and from I-94."
- In a bad economic year, the news might have meant immediate budget cuts.
- The news would mean more to these two than anyone else.
- The news of this hitting, though, means for them that there's a window.
- God only knows what the news from Finland will mean.
- The recent bad news means that the crisis is still with us.
- I was silent, for the news meant nothing to me.
- That news could mean a great deal or nothing at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.