"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Messages were also dropped on troops in the front line with urgent news.
- "They know we bear urgent news, and so the word has been passed to give us open water."
- Nobody was looking for any of us with urgent news.
- Instead, they bring us urgent news from all over the world, and from parts of America we've forgotten.
- This was urgent news and he must inform Bartocci at once.
- "I have urgent news," she said as though it were anything but.
- There are several cases in which urgent news or eager officials traveled at a faster rate.
- He had urgent news that couldn't wait until morning.
- Was the sash only used for urgent and terrible news?
- Then she remembered the colonel's urgent news and forced her feet to move along the passage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.