"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is well known as a portrait artist in his native Portugal.
- This coat was preferred in the South of their native Portugal, which is very warm.
- In 2000, he won the highest Civilian Title of "Comendador" from his native Portugal.
- Suza left her native Portugal for France in the 1970s and started to work in menial jobs.
- Jorge is set to return to his native Portugal where he is being touted to take over as national coach.
- He received recognition and honor both in France and in his native Portugal.
- The two natives become his lover, but Diogo is already engaged to be married in his native Portugal.
- Having coached the national team of his native Portugal with a great deal of success, Queiroz is the best-known among the league's 10 coaches.
- He returned to his native Portugal from the UK in 1993.
- The 83-year-old director's subject is nothing less than the social, cultural and mythological history of his native Portugal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.