"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He received even tougher treatment in his native Netherlands.
- Perhaps it was because this artist worked outside his native Netherlands or because his style was so individual that he attracted no flock of imitators.
- In his native Netherlands, the record made number one.
- The Dutch national team visited Switzerland a year later, and Adam was invited to play for his native Netherlands.
- When she was five years old, her mother moved with her children to her native Netherlands.
- "It's terrible," said Laura Ombre, who was attempting to return to her native Netherlands with husband Rob.
- Landesbergen is mostly known in his native Netherlands.
- Later he was completely exonerated and returned to his native Netherlands with his reputation intact.
- Chinese trains have never been used in Britain, though Ned Railways has negotiated with the firm over rolling stock for its native Netherlands.
- After retiring from the army, he and his wife moved to Spain, partly because of death threats in his native Netherlands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.