"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The power was dried pudding, sent to the student from her native Poland.
- "But in her native Poland she is treated like a queen," he continues.
- The album was a commercial flop, but it gave him success in his native Poland.
- He began in his native Poland as a journalist and popular television show host.
- The 49-year-old director has been making provocative movies in his native Poland for 20 years.
- John Paul's 1979 trip to his native Poland was one such gamble.
- The band have sold more than 2 million albums in their native Poland.
- He fled for a time to his mother's native Poland.
- He was often inspired by the rhythms of his native Poland.
- At the same time, he started a political career in his native Poland, where democracy had just been reestablished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.