"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old-timers, many of them immigrants who learned diving in their native Greece, had tolerated the economic competition from the newcomers.
- Unusually for a revolutionary, his funeral was a state event in his native Greece.
- They were aboard the ill-fated flight en-route to her native Greece for their son's christening.
- Nevertheless, the novel was banned in many countries, including the author's native Greece, and Kazantzakis himself was excommunicated.
- Hector's girlfriend Eleni leaves for her native Greece after her mother is in a kitchen accident.
- After working in her native Greece for several years, she has now moved to the UK.
- Latsios returned to his native Greece and died in 2003.
- It sold principally in Marsheaux's native Greece when first released.
- In 1974 he returned to his native Greece, serving as Minister for Culture and Sciences until 1977.
- Makulis became a successful singer in his native Greece before moving to Germany in the mid 1950s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.