"native" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The breed is the most popular in its native Hungary.
- Varga never returned to living in his native Hungary.
- He became increasingly frustrated with teachers and the confines of communism in his native Hungary.
- The Count quickly became aware of the growing gap between the modern world and his native Hungary.
- Despite his startling success, he decided to return to his beloved native Hungary.
- He died in his native Hungary on May 13, 2012 at the age of 72.
- He arrived in Paris from his native Hungary during the summer of 1908.
- He left his native Hungary in 1956 at 14 and became a Canadian.
- Moravcsik left his native Hungary for the US at the age of 17.
- In the 1990s, Alföldy also concerned himself with the modern history of his native Hungary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.